I work with students from across the United States and around the world. All my services are available online. Students will find online sessions as convenient and personalized as if we were in the office together.
Sign Up for New Blog Post Notifications
- It’s not a mystery that most students equate the “best college I can get into” with one that is prestigious or well-known by others. And I empathize with those who want to feel like their hard work in high school is validated by admission to a college that feels like a just reward.Read More »
- I recently met with a potential student client and their family. The student was serious about their academics and had many compelling ideas about their future.Read More »
- Writing the personal statement for a college application can feel like a daunting task. How do you start? What is the right format? How do you find the one topic that will get you admitted to your dream school? Read More »
- Suddenly, students find that they are running in a race against many other students, all working hard to outdo themselves to get into a "good" college. Read More »
- “Playing the Cards” for Admission to an Elite College: I often think of the two types of gamblers when working with students applying to highly selective, prestigious colleges. Read More »